Welding Alloys’ Solution
- In-situ repair of cracked and damaged kiln tyres.
- No need to dismantle the kiln tyre from the main assembly.
- Use of the latest generation basic slag welding consumables which guarantee quality, optimum metallurgy and welder appeal.
- No need for post-weld heat treatment.
- Automatic welding processes to improve quality and eliminate weld variances.
- GAMMA 182-O meets the ASME II C SFA 5.11 ENiCrFe-3 requirements
- Compared to SMAW electrodes, the Welding Alloys solution saves up to 15% on welding consumables and can be applied 50% faster.
- Reduction in maintenance downtime, production losses and costs.
- Together with enhanced productivity, GAMMA 182-O offers many other advantages compared to solid wires: Enhanced wetting properties, increased resistance to cracking, better bead aspect and shape.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to the customer’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys implements strict procedure controls to ensure we carry out repairs of the highest possible standard within the time frame available.