Welding Alloys’ Solution
- Unique all-positional Alloy 625 welding consumables provide effective, cost competitive protection against corrosive environments in the Petrochemical columns.
- Fully qualified teams with expert knowledge are available to carry out cladding on site, eliminating the need for expensive replacement of column sections.
- Cladding is carried out to international standards ensuring quality and workmanship to the highest standards, without compromising the structural integrity of the plant or its support structures.
- Opposed to thermal sprayed products, welded layers do not cause contamination of distillation products.
- Single layer welding with ultra low dilution results in optimum corrosion resistant clad layer properties.
- In-situ welding greatly reduces cost of ownership and eliminates the need for component replacement.
- Welding procedures qualified to international standards ensure workmanship of the highest quality.
- Cost of cladding is roughly 5 times less than what it would cost to replace corroded sections.
- Life expectancy of clad section is 5 times that of the original base material.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys Group’s consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to client’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys Group adheres to strict procedure controls to ensure workmanship to the highest possible standard within the time frame available.