Welding Alloys’ solution
- Welding Alloys wear plates are proven to offer wear resistance that is three times higher than standard abrasion resistant steel plates used for cyclone separators.
- Our wear plates are the best protection against local abrasion and erosion which cause severe wear.
- We will recommend the best suited product for the working environment to ensure optimal protection is achieved against wearing factors.
- Welding Alloys plates can be cut to the required dimensions, shaped and installed on site to existing equipment.
- Increased lifetime of the equipment
- Savings in maintenance costs
- Simplified maintenance.
- All components fabricated of wear plates are designed to keep costs to a minimum and make life easier for the customer.
Consistency and customer service
Welding Alloys will look at the fabrication design of the original parts to identify if we can streamline future maintenance of the parts on site, we can also improve the service life of the parts well beyond the original OEM designs. Welding Alloys consumables and Welding Alloys machines are used to ensure the wear plates are of a consistent quality with a regular appearance and homogeneity of the deposit.