Welding Alloys’ solution
- Unique techniques developed for protecting crushers against abrasion and impact
- Working alongside customers in order to get the best results
- Turnkey constructions or wear plates for construction of crusher housing to protect surfaces against severe conditions
- Experience with protecting all types of processing equipment including gyratory crushers, jaw crushers, hammer crushers and impact crushers.
- Increased lifetime of various crushers used in the primary and secondary crushing processes.
- Decreased cost of maintenance in these processing areas.
Consistency and customer service
The daily work of Welding Alloys engineers is to understand the working environment of equipment and the wear mechanisms; this enables us to recommend materials and procedures that will increase the service life of components. To provide the best possible service, Welding Alloys uses automatic welding machines and Welding Alloys Cored wires that are proven against wear.