Welding Alloys’ Solution
- Increased wear life thanks to Welding Alloys’ specially developed Roller Press solution: RPMaxLife
- RPMaxLife technology greatly reduces the risk of fatigue cracking in the substrate layers, eliminating the need for intermediate roller repairs.
- RPMaxLife is provided as a complete solution by our Integra™ Service Centres.
- Refurbishment can be carried out in our workshops or in-situ, depending on the circumstances and customer requirements.
- RPMaxLife greatly reduces downtime and cost of ownership while simultaneously increasing mill throughput.
- The welded layers of traditional consumables are typically not capable of withstanding localised impact caused by foreign material, but with the RPMaxLife solution, the risk of roll damage is greatly reduced.
Our products ensure optimised mill performance, less maintenance costs, minimised mill energy consumption and reduced total cost of ownership. Welding Alloys is able to refurbish rollers according to the customer’s own drawings or original OEM designs. It is also possible to include additional services within our maintenance package e.g. monitoring surface wear or the application of chevrons (or other surface pattern geometries) to increase the efficiency of the grinding process.
- an unequalled shock resistance compared to conventional refurbishment methods.
- a cost effective procedure.
- extended Wear Life of up to more than double with a guarantee of minimum 6000 hrs.
- Increased mill availability and efficiency for longer periods of time.
- Limited requirement for intermediate repairs.
- applicable in-situ
Welding Alloys utilises machines and cored wires of our own design and manufacture to ensure we provide fast, reliable service and unrivalled component life.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys’s consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to the customer’s needs and guarantee a consistent high quality finish. Welding Alloys implements strict procedure controls to ensure we carry out repairs of the highest possible standard within the time frame available.