Welding Alloys’ Solution
- A unique knowledge of vertical roller mill grinding components
- Welding Alloys designed cored wires with wear characteristics specially adapted for these applications.
- We can supply new advanced grinding components using our wires and welding techniques.
- No need for replacement. Depending on the wear profile, we are able to refurbish worn castings back to the original component profile.
- Grinding components can be refurbished in our workshops or in-situ depending on customer requirements.
- Welding Alloys can predict and pre-define areas that need hardfacing prior to the component going into service.
- Our Mill Kits (welding equipment) are specifically designed to facilitate fast and effective equipment installation and produce weld quality of the highest standards.
Our products ensure optimised mill performance, less maintenance costs, minimised mill energy consumption and reduced total cost of ownership. Welding Alloys is able to engineer components according to the customer’s drawings or original OEM designs. It is also possible to include additional services within our maintenance package e.g. monitoring surface wear or the application of chevrons (or other surface pattern geometries) to increase the efficiency of the grinding process.
Welding Alloys utilises machines and cored wires of our own design and manufacture to ensure we provide fast, reliable service and unrivalled component life.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers use Welding Alloys consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to the customer’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys implements strict procedure controls to ensure we carry out repairs of the highest possible standard within the time frame available.