Welding Alloys’ Solution
- A revolutionary concept of wear protection in large dig, haul and dump equipment used in the mining industry.
- A liner system providing a unique balance between abrasion and impact wear, very effectively protecting the equipment against both wear systems at the same time.
- The only liner system available with a 3-tier wear life guarantee.
- Easy to install using standard welding techniques and consumables.
- Supplied in a ready-to-install kit. No cutting, gouging, rolling or other modifications are necessary.
- All materials needed are included in the kit.
- Installation can be done by Welding Alloys or the by the customer with training and support available from Welding Alloys.
- Makuri I+M+D Liner Systems can provide the lowest liner cost per tonne compared to any other liner system available.
- It uses a unique 3-way methodology which consists of the Installation, the Materials and the Design. Combined, this concept protects large dig, haul and dump equipment from extreme impact and abrasive wear.
- In the design process, various materials and thicknesses are used to facilitate wear protection in different areas of the equipment.
- After installation, the available payload capacity is often increased by reducing liner weight. Through its installation and the benefits it provides, the Welding Alloys Makuri I+M+D Liner System will pay for itself in a very short period of time, resulting in peace of mind for the customer and equipment operating at optimal capacity.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers use Welding Alloys’ consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to the customer’s needs and guarantee a consistent high quality finish. Welding Alloys implements strict procedure controls to ensure we carry out repairs of the highest possible standard within the time frame available.