Welding Alloys’ solution
- One of the very few companies capable of offering a wide range of alloys, catering for different wear mechanisms in mobile equipment.
- Taylor made solutions with a selection of different thickness wear products combined with different alloys offer optimum wear protection.
- Packages are supplied as merchant plate or ready to install wear kits.
- Installation assistance is done through our strategically situated Integra™ Service Centres across the globe.
- Our products offer up to 12-times the life of conventional quenched and tempered steel.
- Dedicated products for impact and sliding abrasion.
- Easy to install.
- Equipment-specific liner kits.
- Reduced cost per ton loaded / hauled.
- Reduced overall cost of ownership.
- Increased payload capacity due to reduced liner weight.
Consistency and customer service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys Group’s consumables, Hardplate™ products and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to client’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys Group adheres to strict procedure controls to ensure workmanship to the highest possible standard within the time frame available.