Welding Alloys’ Solution
- Our advanced nickel and super alloy welding consumables provide effective, cost competitive protection against thermal and corrosive environments in the power and Petrochemical industries.
- State of the art welding techniques and customised welding equipment deliver cladding to the highest standards.
- All work is carried out by highly experienced teams with global experience.
- Ultra-low base material dilution provided optimum clad material performance.
- Both new and existing installations can be protected against wear.
- In-situ boiler cladding eliminates the requirement to replace components.
- Wide selection of consumables to suit various customer needs.
- Cladding of boiler panels reduces operating cost.
- Clad boiler components result in increased plant availability.
- The need for component replacement is reduced due to increased service life.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys Group’s consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to client’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys Group adheres to strict procedure controls to ensure workmanship to the highest possible standard within the time frame available.