Welding Alloys’ Solution
- Use of Welding Alloys advanced nickel, cobalt and super alloy welding consumables to provide protection against thermal and corrosive environments in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Through our network of Integra™ Service Centres, work can be carried out in-situ, reducing expensive transport costs.
- Less welding time, better quality and increased productivity thorough the use of Welding Alloys designed and manufactured equipment to automate cladding of repetitive work.
- Equipment such as distillation columns and boiler panels are being protected around the globe through the use of Welding Alloys technology.
- Technical support from a global team of experts is readily available.
By protecting equipment using Welding Alloys technology, service life is drastically increased whilst downtime and maintenance costs are reduced. Cladding by means of Welding Alloys consumables can result in a substantial cost saving because less expensive base materials can be used, whilst the welded overlay provides the protection needed.
Consistency and Customer Service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys’s consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to the customer’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys implements strict procedure controls to ensure we carry out repairs of the highest possible standard within the time frame available.