Welding Alloys’ solution
- The Welding Alloys Group has developed various iron, nickel and cobalt-based consumables to suit specific needs and operating conditions.
- Defect-free welding with seamless copper coated flux cored consumables.
- High deposition rate of up to 6kg/h is possible, reducing refurbishment time.
- High replacement cost of tooling is eliminated through refurbishment rather than replacement.
- Alloys used offer equivalent or better performance than the original tooling material.
- Tools can be refurbished in a fraction of the time it takes to manufacture new equipment, reducing down time to the minimum.
- When tool wear is managed correctly, refurbishment can extend total tool life far exceeding that of the original design.
- Total cost of ownership is drastically reduced.
Consistency and customer service
Our Integra™ engineers can utilise Welding Alloys Group's consumables and automated welding equipment to respond quickly to client’s needs and guarantee a consistent finish. Welding Alloys Group adheres to strict procedure controls to ensure workmanship to the highest possible standard within the time frame available.