Welding Alloys’ solution
- Refurbishment or replacement of parts of the classifier that have been worn away by erosion caused by the small particles within the high speed circulating gases inside the separating zone.
- Supply or redesign of the separator and manufacture of new components using Welding Alloys wear plates
- Our heavy duty wear plates – Hardplate™, or our ultra light Hardlite™ products can be used on internal surfaces of the separator casing or cone to extend their service lives.
- Classifiers and cones made of Welding Alloys wear plates can endure greater impact, abrasion and erosion which increases the service life.
- Our plates can easily be cut to requested dimensions and mounted to any application on site.
Consistency and customer service
Welding Alloys wear plates boast unrivaled abrasion resistance, homogeneity of the deposit and a regular appearance. Our wear plates are manufactured and selected specifically to suit the individual working environment.