Welding Alloys’ solution
- Welding Alloys’s impact plate, Tuffplate™, contains extremely hard, finely dispersed titanium carbides in a high chromium martensitic matrix. It has been produced for heavy duty equipment, mainly in quarrying, for parts like hoppers and chutes to resist impact, high pressure and abrasion.
- More resistant than standard quenched and tempered abrasion-resistant steel plates, Tuffplate™ can be manufactured in standard dimensions or made to measure.
- We can refurbish used parts or fabricate new parts using our wear plates to protect components against the harsh environments in which they operate.
- Increased service life of the parts
- Resistance to impact and shock
- Greater production efficiency thanks to a special protective solution
Consistency and customer service
Tuffplate™ is made using specially designed Welding Alloys cored wires and is distinguished by the homogeneity of the deposit and regular appearance. Welding Alloys works closely with customers to ensure we offer the best solution to meet their specific needs.