Welding Alloys’ Solution
- The top of the trash plate is protected in the areas prone to wear, first with a semi-corrosion-resistant deposit, followed by one or two layers of special HARDFACE, Welding Alloys has developed material for both washed cane & non-washed cane scenarios.
- The top of the teeth are protected with HARDFACE deposited onto an under layer, as above.
- To avoid wearing of the roll mill by the trash plate teeth, and to maintain the shape, the side of the teeth are protected with special HARDFACE materials
- The materials used for refurbishing parts are tailored to the different types of wear, to maximise the useful lifetime of the components.
- Minimises downtime and maximises throughput.
Consistency and customer service
- HARDFACE materials can be applied using welding machines designed and manufactured by Welding Alloys, which are fully encoded on all axes and programmed remotely to ensure repeatability and consistent quality. The Welding Alloys cored wires applied in this process have been developed specifically for applications where they have to perform within harsh environments.
- The materials have been designed based on data obtained from the industry, adapting them to the specific use to ensure that they maximise the useful lifetime of components in order to avoid continuous stops.