Our Integra™ division specialises in providing welding services in-house or in-situ using our own advanced welding consumables and state-of-the-art machines for the hardfacing and cladding of components worn in service. Our knowledge of service conditions of worn components enables us to recommend the appropriate welding method and welding consumables to provide exceptional component service life, always exceeding the original performance.
Welding Alloys has 25 Integra™ Service Centres that operate worldwide and offer extensive expertise across a number of industries. We are the experts and benefit from a wealth of knowledge and experience that has developed throughout the years, enabling us to provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
In partnership with our customers and according to their specifications, Welding Alloys Integra™ offers a full range of services and solutions:
- Assessment and analysis of parts and their working conditions; procedure's development, applications and measures control ensuring high standard quality throughout the job
- Supply of our own designed, long lasting and reliable hardfaced components
- Application of highly efficient cladding or hardfacing procedures with the use of simultaneously operating, fully automated, welding heads
To fulfil the need of many industries looking for specialised hardfacing and cladding services, the Welding Alloys Group created a worldwide network of Integra™ Service Centres strategically located to enable fast on site intervention and to offer local services of international quality and standards.
Composite wear plates
More resistant than quenched and tempered abrasion-resistant steel plates.
Welding Alloys’ range of wear plates comprise a base plate of construction steel and a wear resistant coating applied
by arc welding. Produced using specially developed Welding Alloys cored wires, they are distinguished by their:
- Homogeneity of the deposit
- Regular appearance
- High quality consistency – guaranteed by the use of advanced automatic welding equipment designed and manufactured in our workshops
- Functionality and Adaptability
Hardplate™, Hardlite™ and Tuffplate™ are available in standard dimensions or made to measure,
in the widest available range of thickness. Their dense metallurgical structure offers exceptional
resistance to abrasive wear.
Heavy duty composite wear plates
- Base metal and coating thicknesse
- selected according to the application
- Choice of several coating types
- Preferred solution for maintenance
Ultra-thin composite wear plates - less than 5 mm
- Specially adapted for applications where weight is restricted
- More adaptable, lighter and harder
- Advantageous for moving parts
Impact resistant wear plates
- Designed for applications susceptible to a combination of wear and impact
- Ideal solution for material transfer and transportation areas
|Hardplate™ 100||Hardplate™ 300||Hardplate™ 600||Hardlite™||Tuffplate™|
Excellent wear resistance
Optimum solution for most applications
Chromium + niobium carbides
Superior wear resistance
For severe conditions of service up to 300C
Superior wear resistance
Keeps its outstanding properties up to 600C
Refined microstructure with high volume of chromium carbides
Finely dispersed carbides within a tool steel matrix.
Ideal for areas with a combination of abrasion, pressure and impact
|Fair corrosion resistance - Designed to withstand moderate impact|
62 - 64 HRC
64 - 66 HRC
52 - 55 HRC
|Hardplate™||1500 x 3000 mm (L)
2000 x 3000 mm (XL)
|Hardlite™||1000 x 2000 mm|
|Tuffplate™||1500 x 3000 mm (L)|
|Hardplate™||5 to 15 mm||3 to 15 mm|
|Hardlite™||2 or 3 mm||2 or 3 mm|
|Tuffplate™||5 to 15 mm||3 to 15 mm|
|Other sizes available on request|
Technical and application data sheets on request.
Customised coated specifications available e.g. wear-resistant, stainless or heat-resistant steels.
Manufactured parts from composite wear plates: Components and parts made of Hardlite™ or Integra™ plates cut, bent, rolled, slotted, fabricated, assembled or welded.
A proven technology to substantially increase the service life of heavily wearing critical parts. 3D-Carb™ bulk deposits outlast convential welded protection and castings in resisting against combined wear.
Integra™ Mill welding cored wires are specially designed for hardfacing and re-profiling of grinding components in vertical grinding mills for raw, clinker, coal, blast furnace slag and other minerals.
Integra™ Mill products combined with Welding Alloys application technology are used with outstanding results on rolls and tables of all types: improving the service life, grinding efficiency and energy consumption.
Specially designed and manufactured machinery components for better productivity and longer service life. Fabricated and hardfaced in our Integra™ Service Centres according to a specified design, these components incorporate the most advances corrosion and wear resistance solutions.
- Sinters stars
- Crash desks
- Roller Presses
- Vertical Grinding Mills and Tables
- Mixing Paddles
- Forging Hammers
- Crushing Hammers
- Boiler Panels
- Abrasion resistant rubbers
- Armouring resins