Welding Alloys Commitment
The continual growth of the Welding Alloys Group is attributed to our products, our customer relationships and our people.
In order to be successful we are focused on employing motivated, talented, competent and informed people who can initiate and manage a constantly changing and challenging environment that exists in our rapidly growing company.
We see our people as part of our competitive advantage and we believe that our shared and “lived” values are essential to continued growth.
Welding Alloys Vision
To continue to be the go-to provider of advanced welding consumables, of automated equipment for wear protection and of engineered wear protection solutions.
We use our technical strengths to design and manufacture innovative products and solutions that provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Quality and Service Excellence
We focus on delivering superior quality, industry-leading service and technical support.
- Customer Focus
We put our customers first, actively listen to their needs and partner with them in the pursuit of excellence.
We operate in an open, safe and enjoyable environment in which trust, honesty and integrity prevail, and high professional and ethical standards are observed.
By doing all of the above, we will grow profitably, as a company, as a team, and as individuals.
- The Group will act responsibly in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees.
- The development of all employees and the promotion of leadership and of employee commitment to the Group is encouraged.
- The Group will maintain a strong commitment to the reduction of waste and energy usage, and promote a sustainable physical environment.
- The Group will maintain a value added culture by keeping a close relationship with customers and finding cost effective solutions to their needs.
- The Group will have a strong and effective management team with a competitive spirit in the market place.
- The Group and all employees will demonstrate a continued ability to adapt to technological changes and market forces as required.
- There is a culture whereby new ideas are encouraged to come forward and are recognised.
- The Group demonstrates a good neighbourly relationship within its local communities.