Welding Alloys USA Inc
8535 Dixie Hwy
Welding Alloys USA has an exciting opportunity. WA USA is a dynamic and growing Florence, KY Company that needs strong candidates to continue growing. Established in 1966. The Welding Alloys Group of companies designs and manufactures a complete range of cored welding wires, automated welding equipment and provides welding solutions worldwide. Our Integra Service Centers specialize in applying our technology for industrial companies.
This is a key and challenging role. The Key Industry Account Manager will be accountable for the performance of the company in the Industry. We have targeted specific customers and applications in this Industry. We have achieved some great successes in these accounts. The main reason that we have succeeded is the high level of technical support and customer service that we have provided these customers. We need someone to focus more on this specific industry and these identified accounts to expand our business. The Account Manager will promote all WA products and services to the industry and act as the interface between WA and the customer.
Applicants need to enjoy taking an active part in a busy team, willing to support fellow team members and share ideas with enthusiasm. The ability to communicate with the customer, understand their needs and identify/develop solutions unique to the industry is critical. You will be responsible for taking an active part in the developing and implementing hardfacing projects both internally to our shop and at customer sites. This will include working closely with a dedicated team to achieve aggressive product sales growth plans and establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
The role will report directly to the VP of Sales and the preferred location is Texas.
If you would like to join Welding Alloys USA and meet the criteria noted below – then please apply to HR USA as noted below.
- Regular on-site visits to key accounts and inform customers of new products, services and changes within industry.
- Establish contacts with existing and potential customers in marketplace.
- Become involved in associations and trade organizations to develop leads.
- Make presentations and handle negotiations.
- Being a technical resource to the customer.
- Attend trade shows and participate in education and training conferences.
- Investigate and report on new product and/or system needs for the industry.
- Bachelors Degree in welding or mechanical engineering with 5 – 10 years of outside sales or technical support experience in industrial equipment.
- Either have previous experience with consumables for fabrication, hardfacing and cladding; or extensive industry knowledge.
- Practical hands-on experience and strong customer relationship development skills.
- Confidence to challenge the organization and current practices.
- High level of organize and problem solving skills. In the habit of working in a busy and complex environment, staying calm under pressure.
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills in order to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Self-motivation and a high degree of commitment to the company’s objectives and targets.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50 – 75%.