Welding Alloys USA Inc
8535 Dixie Hwy
We are currently recruiting a full time Machine Operator – Welding Wire Coiler at our Welding Alloys USA facility in Florence, Kentucky. The role will be working on the following shift pattern;
Monday to Thursday – 1445 to 0115
The job holder will report directly to the Wire Shop Production Manager.
If you would like to join Welding Alloys USA and meet the criteria noted below – then please apply to HR USA as noted below.
- Operate machines making/coiling welding wire.
- Complete set-up and operation of machines. This includes tool changes, machine adjustments, quality checks, minor machine repairs, etc.
- Load and unload full and empty bobbins of wire.
- Measuring with O.D. Micrometers (Metric & Standard).
- Performing preventative maintenance on mill.
- Operating overhead crane.
- Work and operate other pieces of equipment around the plant as required.
- Training will be given where necessary.
- Experience with running and set-up of high volume production machines is preferred.
- Mechanically inclined with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong maths skills.
- Self-motivated & hard worker.
- Good communicator and able to work with others well.
- High school diploma or GED.