Welding Alloys Argentina S.A.
Av. Central Acero Argentino Este 825
B2900 San Nicolás de Los Arroyos
Provincia de Buenos Aires
We are looking for a professional who can bring order and proactivity to the team. Someone whose leadership can be an example to their subordinates. This person must have the ability to adjust to changes and multitask to cover all aspects of the job role. The successful candidate will coordinate services in situ and the production in the local workshop, as well as aware of the activities taking place in both the Integra and Wire workshops.
- Planification skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leads by example.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- College graduated in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a manager.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge in welding and wire manufacturing.