After a period of training and familiarization with the position, your missions will be as follows:
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of products, processes and the organisation of the wire production with the aim of increasing productivity and quality
- Participate in the implementation of a continuous improvement plan
- Supervise the 4.0 transition of the production workshops
- Lead improvement projects assigned by the production manager with: drafting of specifications, determination of the technical solution, feasibility tests, participation in industrial integration
- Supervise the processing of internal non-conformities and participate in the processing of customer non-conformities: implement corrective and preventive actions, implement and maintain a technological monitoring plan for production resources, implement and maintain a competitive product analysis plan (benchmarking).
Generalist engineer with a specialisation in mechanics and automation, Master’s degree with a specialisation in mechanics and automation, minimum experience of 3 years or work experience, knowledge of industrial IT, fluent English.