As you all know, Welding Alloys Group launched in February a new approach to repair and extend the service lifetime of roller presses by presenting a new concept called RP MaxLife.
The main advantages of this solution are:
- an unequalled shock resistance compared to conventional refurbishment methods.
- a cost effective procedure.
- extended Wear Life of up to more than double with a guarantee of minimum 6000 hrs.
- increased mill availability and efficiency for longer periods of time.
- limited requirement for intermediate repairs.
- applicable in-situ
After 10 months of active promotion with a consistent approach, our Integra™ operations have already applied this technology on 20 roller presses over the last 10 months and further 27 roller presses shall be hardfaced with RP MaxLife in 2017.
If you have any question, feel free to contact our Integra™ teams or Pieter du Plessis (email@example.com). We will gladly assist with any requests you have!
Benoît Bouquin, Business Development Manager
Pieter du Plessis, Group Product Engineer - Integra™