WA Integra™ Services
With a focus on hardfacing, cladding, and wear protection, our globally positioned teams of Integra™ experts deliver optimised customer solutions for increased productivity, extended operating life, minimised downtime, and lower total cost of ownership.
We provide services in our workshops, on customer sites or in situ, and will recommend the correct welding methods, technologies, and consumables to apply. Our goal is to ensure exceptional component service life that exceeds the life expectancy and performance of the original component.
In addition, we also supply a wide range of manufactured wear parts and can design and manufacture components to your own specifications for a range of applications.
Integra™ Products and Services
Welding Alloys operates 25 strategically located Integra™ service centres around the world. Drawing from over 50 years of industry-based experience, our local and global teams will design, develop, and apply the best solutions for your wear problems, regardless of complexity.
In partnership with our customers and according to their specifications, our knowledgeable Welding Alloys Integra™ experts offer a comprehensive range of products, services, and solutions:
- Our no-obligation Wear Audits programme comprises a unique assessment and analysis-based approach towards plant maintenance-related wear problems. The audit is conducted at part and component level to ensure we have all the necessary data and information to design, develop, and apply the best solution for the problem at hand.
- We assist in suitable procedure development, world-class application methods, and quality control measures that ensure our solutions satisfy customer requirements.
- Our focus on innovation, research, and development enables the supply of our own designed, long-lasting, and reliable hard-faced components.
- We combine the application of highly efficient cladding or hardfacing procedures with the use of simultaneously operating, fully automated welding heads.
- Customers also have access to our machining services.
Integra™ Products and Solutions
By collaborating with customers, we ensure the selection of an optimum range of high-quality services, products, and solutions that meet or exceed their specifications. Click below to explore our products and solutions.
Integra™ offers a unique combination
By collaborating with customers, we ensure the selection of an optimum range of high-quality services, products, and solutions that meet or exceed their specifications. Click here to explore our products.