- A good communicator and able to work in a team
- Able to work with speed and accuracy
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before executing the job orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Inspect equipment to identify any replacements, malfunctions and repairs.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to ensure production capacity and quality.
- Provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
- Repair and clean the equipment when needed.
- Work under the guidance of a supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner.
- Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements.
- Operate trucks and other industrial vehicles to transfer the production equipment between warehouse and working area.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety.
- Contribute to waste management programs.
- Identify and report unsafe operations to your supervisor immediately.
- Maintain the work area, keeping it clean, safe and organized.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Health & Safety awareness
- Experience in manufacturing
- Able to drive a forklift
- Good housekeeping practices